INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
In accordance with D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all due information concerning the purposes and methods for your personal and sensitive data processing in our possession.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controllers domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties web sites.
1. DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Article 28 of Italian Data Protection Code is Underwood London srl, Via Forlivese 58/A, 50066 – Pelago FIRENZE – ITALY, in person of its legal representative.
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant to Article 29 of the Italian Data Protection Code is, Alessandro Rustioni for Underwood London srl.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data treatments are carried out at Data Controllers Headquarter and at identified Third parties headquarters.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Personal data and identification data.
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the users identification.
This data category shall including IP addresses or computers domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to websites use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
The Users Personal Data may be used by the Data Processor for legal defence in judgment or in the preparatory phases of the judgment, in order to defence Data Processors rights in case of improper use of this website or to solve matters related to an improper use of services provided by the Data Processor.
The data could be used to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
Maintenance The Users Personal Data may be treated with additional methods and objectives related to system maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address, necessary to reply to the users request, and also of any other personal data.
Specific policies Specific policies related to specific matter may be present in the different pages of the present website, in connection with particular services or processing of data provided by the user.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23 D. LGS. 196/03.)
A) Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
to surf the current internet website;
to fill in the forms available in the present website in order to submit quotation request, contact request or to send your CV application;
to fill in the forms in order to perform on line booking procedure;
for administrative and accounting activities in general. Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
B) Personal data provided by filling in the forms in Data Controller websites or others contact forms (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with your prior consent, by Data Controller and/or Data Processor for promotional, commercial purposes, also through mailing list subscription for newsletter service.
4.METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request.
6.NATURE OF UNDERWRITING
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data for the above mentioned A) purpose is necessary and the eventual non-submittal of personal data for this purpose may results the impossibility to get the required service.
The prior consent for data processing related to B) purpose is optional and the refuse and/or non submittal of personal data for this purpose wont affect data processing for A) purpose.
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment.
In case youll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
8.CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
9. SOCIAL PLUG-IN
Our webpages may contain Social Networks (i.e. FaceBook.com, managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, U.S.A. ( Facebook ).
In case you visit one of our webpages in witch this kind of plug-in is included, your internet browser directly connects with the Social Network and plug-in will be displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. Before using these plug in please we invite you to check for Social Network privacy policies, available on their official pages.
PAYEMNTS – WITHDRAWAL – RETURNS – REFUND:
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of the delivery of the Products. For split Orders, the relevant term shall begin on the day of delivery of the latest Product.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, Customers may use the section RETURN if the relevant Customer is registered on the Website. To the Customers shall be required to fill up a Return Form providing with the information for product returns, or alternatively, the Customer will be able to submit a request of return contacting the customer service through the email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event the Customer complies with the procedure set forth in the preceding paragraph, the courier appointed by Underwood shall collect the parcel containing the Products to be returned with no charges to the Customer.
If, on the other hand, the Customer does not comply with such procedure, the return costs and any liability for loss, theft, damage or delay in the delivery shall be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer may also be communicated the address the Products must be returned to by contacting Underwood at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The Customer undertakes to return the Products for which he/she has exercised the relevant right of withdrawal without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 (fourteen) days of the date the exercise of the right of withdrawal is notified to Underwood.
- Products must be returned in the same conditions in which they were delivered. The Customer must therefore ensure that the Products are intact and complete, that they have never been used, worn or damaged in any way, and returned in their original packaging, equipped with all the labels they were received with. In case a Product was provided with a security tag, the return of this Product will not be accepted if the original security tag has been removed, broken or damaged.
Underwood shall check the packaging and conditions of each Product returned, being the substantial integrity of such Products an essential requirement for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Underwood reserves the right to reject the return of such Products that should result to have been damaged, deteriorated, stained or appear to be in a condition that unequivocally shows that they have been used for purposes other than for those verifications by the Customer strictly necessary to ascertain the nature and features of the Product purchased.
In the event the return is rejected, Underwood shall send a specific notice to the Customer and shall consequently not proceed to credit the amount paid by the Customer, reserving as well the right to claim compensation for any damage attributable to the Customer’s behaviour.
- Underwood shall refund any amounts due for the Products returned without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days of the date on which Underwood becomes aware of the exercise by the Customer of the right of withdrawal.
In any event, Underwood reserves the right to withhold the refund either until receipt and verification of the Product or until proof by the Customer that he/she has returned the product duly and in intact conditions, whichever occurs first.
The aforementioned refund shall be made by crediting the amount paid by the Customer with the same payment method used for the purchase, unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Customer and provided that no costs are incurred as a result of the refund.
Underwood shall inform the Customer by email of refund of the amount.
- Underwood shall not be under the obligation to refund the delivery costs of the Products in the event the Customer has specifically selected a delivery method other than the standard delivery offered by Underwood .
- The return of Products under this section is only permitted in respect of purchases made on the Website.
- The Products shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order. The Customer’s signature shall be requested upon delivery of the Products.
- For security reasons, Underwood shall not process any order addressed to a post office box or accept any order that does not allow to identify the natural person held to be the recipient of the order and the relevant address.
- In compliance with the applicable laws currently into force, the term within which Underwood is required to deliver the Products purchased is 30 (thirty) days of the date of execution of the contract, with the exception of events of force majeure.
- In the event Underwood does not deliver the Products ordered within the above term, the Customer shall request that Underwood delivers such Products within an additional term adequate to the circumstances, in accordance with the applicable laws currently into force.
The Customer shall in any event have the right to immediately terminate the contract if the Product ordered is not delivered within the additional term specified.
- Underwood reserves the right to split an order into multiple shipments, according to the availability of the Products. In this case, Underwood shall inform the Customer by email.
- As soon as the purchased Product is shipped, the Customer shall receive an email to the address indicated in the Order. Such email shall contain a shipment tracking code.
- Underwood’s Customer Service shall provide the assistance required for any potential problem relating to the delivery. Customers may contact Underwood ‘s Customer Service by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer shall bear the risk of loss or damage to the Products from the moment in which he/she, or a third party appointed by the Customer and other than the carrier, physically takes possession of such Products.
In the event, on the other hand, the loss or damage to the Product occurs prior to the physical delivery to the Customer or a third party appointed by the Customer, Underwood shall refund the Customer any amounts already paid.