Luxury Safe Covered in Leather with 16 Watch Winders and 4 Drawers
Free Shipping Worldwide | Tax.inc.
This unit is fitted with 16 Underwood Watch Winding Modules, powered externally by way of a single transformer. Four additional spacious drawers
provide ample storage space for additional watches and jewellery items.
- Weight: ca. 350kgs. (770lbs)
- External Dimensions: ca. H100 x W60 x D60 cm (H39.4 x W24 x D24 inches)
- Internal Dimensions: ca. H90 x W50 x D42 cm (H35.5 x W19.7 x D16.5 inches)
THE INTERNAL CONFIGURATION AND EXTERNAL FINISHING OF ANY SAFE CAN BE MODIFIED ACCORDING TO THE CLIENTS SPECIFICATIONS
The Underwood Safes use 50mm (ca. 2 inches) armour steel plate for all of the sides, whereas the doors use 70mm of the same steel. Welded across the inside of both walls there are also a series of steel rods, welded in parallel on the inside.This is so that if the walls are cut from the outside, then the cut section cannot be removed without actually cutting through the rods as well.
Underwood Watch Winders
All of the Rotobox automatic watch winders from Underwood are powered by high-quality Maxon A-max DC motors each featuring high performance permanent magnets. At the heart of every Maxon motor is the world-wide patented, ironless rotor “the System Maxon®”. This motor concept has many specific technical advantages, which for Underwood results in a low-noise, highly efficient motor with low power consumption.
- Operates AC or battery power:
When using AC power, battery power is automatically cut off, preserving the life of your batteries. Continuously flashing green LED lets you know the system is operational, even during rest cycles. Low-battery indicator gives you ample time to safely replace the batteries
- Underwood Programming System: Underwood has developed a new system, which allows the possibility of directly programming your watch winder according to the specifications of the watch manufacturer, by a customized USB cable
- Default Cycle Rotation Program: The unit will rotate 10 minutes clockwise, then 10 minutes counter- clockwise, after which it stops for 5 hours and 40 minutes. It will then repeat this cycle.