- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of the delivery of the Products. For split Orders, the relevant term shall begin on the day of delivery of the latest Product.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, Customers may use the section RETURN if the relevant Customer is registered on the Website. To the Customers shall be required to fill up a Return Form providing with the information for product returns, or alternatively, the Customer will be able to submit a request of return contacting the customer service through the email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event the Customer complies with the procedure set forth in the preceding paragraph, the courier appointed by Underwood shall collect the parcel containing the Products to be returned with no charges to the Customer.
If, on the other hand, the Customer does not comply with such procedure, the return costs and any liability for loss, theft, damage or delay in the delivery shall be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer may also be communicated the address the Products must be returned to by contacting Underwood at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The Customer undertakes to return the Products for which he/she has exercised the relevant right of withdrawal without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 (fourteen) days of the date the exercise of the right of withdrawal is notified to Underwood.
- Products must be returned in the same conditions in which they were delivered. The Customer must therefore ensure that the Products are intact and complete, that they have never been used, worn or damaged in any way, and returned in their original packaging, equipped with all the labels they were received with. In case a Product was provided with a security tag, the return of this Product will not be accepted if the original security tag has been removed, broken or damaged.
Underwood shall check the packaging and conditions of each Product returned, being the substantial integrity of such Products an essential requirement for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Underwood reserves the right to reject the return of such Products that should result to have been damaged, deteriorated, stained or appear to be in a condition that unequivocally shows that they have been used for purposes other than for those verifications by the Customer strictly necessary to ascertain the nature and features of the Product purchased.
In the event the return is rejected, Underwood shall send a specific notice to the Customer and shall consequently not proceed to credit the amount paid by the Customer, reserving as well the right to claim compensation for any damage attributable to the Customer’s behaviour.
- Underwood shall refund any amounts due for the Products returned without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days of the date on which Underwood becomes aware of the exercise by the Customer of the right of withdrawal.
In any event, Underwood reserves the right to withhold the refund either until receipt and verification of the Product or until proof by the Customer that he/she has returned the product duly and in intact conditions, whichever occurs first.
The aforementioned refund shall be made by crediting the amount paid by the Customer with the same payment method used for the purchase, unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Customer and provided that no costs are incurred as a result of the refund.
Underwood shall inform the Customer by email of refund of the amount.
- Underwood shall not be under the obligation to refund the delivery costs of the Products in the event the Customer has specifically selected a delivery method other than the standard delivery offered by Underwood .
- The return of Products under this section is only permitted in respect of purchases made on the Website.