Terms of payment
Underwood (London) offers you 2 different payment methods:
* Credit card (Visa – Mastercard – Amex circuit)
The security of your credit card payments on underwood-london.com is guaranteed by the use of payment systems managed by Stripe, an international platform for managing online transactions used by the most important e-commerce platforms in the world.
Is it safe to pay by credit card?
Your purchases on underwood-london.com with a credit card are guaranteed by payment systems managed by Stripe which implies the PCI standard for which level 1 has been certified. This standard is also guaranteed to the company that uses the service thanks to the native library. STRIPE.JS. In fact, this feature will not allow the online shop to manage sensitive card data, which will be transferred to the Stripe secure server without “intermediate” steps.
What happens if I cancel my order?
In the event of cancellation of the order (for any reason!), We guarantee that the entire sum will be returned to you within a maximum of 10 working days from the date of cancellation.
Paypal is a secure means of sending money, because it is one of the few services with which it is possible to pay without sharing credit card or debit card data. And that’s why millions of people use Paypal every day to send money safely.
There are in fact at least 5 reasons why it is good to trust Paypal services:
* 1) Authorized purchases without providing credit card or debit card details;
* 2) Whoever buys online by paying with Paypal is protected. In the event that the item is defective, broken or does not correspond to the description, the service will reimburse you completely for what you have spent, including shipping costs;
* 3) Refund for unauthorized purchases, if reported within 60 days;
* 4) Sales protection: those who rely on Paypal for sales management are safe from non-payments, because with the service it is possible to recover the entire amount of the disputed debt;
* 5) Advanced encryption system thanks to which you are protected from identity theft;